Hunt Details & Booking
Use the PayPal link Below to Secure your Reservation:
Our hunts begin at daybreak from the specified launch site, and we hunt 6-7 hours. The rate is $250/person. We have a minimum of 2 hunters and a maximum of 4 hunters. All hunters must be at least 13 years of age.
Our launch sites vary and we will advise based on where the birds are most concentrated and what weather/wind conditions are forecasted.
What to Bring:
- Appropriate Camo hunting clothing (includes heavy coat/jacket, underlayers, insulated hat or toboggan, neck gaiter, gloves, wool socks, waterproof boots
- Shotgun (recommend at least 16 guage or heavier)
- Blind Bag
- Camera/Video Camera
- Food and Drinks for the Day
- NC Hunting License with Valid Signed Federal Waterfowl Stamp
- Cooler for your harvested Ducks
What Not to Bring:
- Too much extra gear or bulky blind bags/coolers
A $100/person deposit is required when booking the hunt. Your reservation is not firm until the deposit is received. We take deposits via credit card or check. In case the hunt has to be cancelled due to extreme weather, every effort will be made to reschedule your hunt. If the hunt can’t be rescheduled, then your deposit will be fully refunded. If you don’t show the morning of or if you cancel your reservation for any reason within 14 days of the hunt date, we reserve the right to keep your deposit. Any future reservation will be subject to another deposit.